Looking to give your home a new lease of life and more kerb appeal?
Are your uPVC or Aluminium windows looking old, tired or dated and affecting the love you have for the appearance of your property? Or do you simply just want to change the colour and fancy a modern look but don’t want the expense, hassle or disruption of replacing with new windows?
We have a great solution for you.
BespokeSprayUK can Spraypaint your windows and doors with our Bespoke window spraying service. This will make them look as good as new whilst saving you thousands of £££s In the process.
Our experienced Bespoke spraying technicians can spray paint your window frames, extending their lifespan for many years to come and giving your home a brand-new look in as little as 24 hours with no disruption to your home. Our window spraying services are up to 80% cheaper than purchasing new windows, which is why it has become more popular.
uPVC windows are greatly exposed to UV rays from the sun, so can yellow, but this does not mean you have to replace them.
UPVC windows should be an investment that should last a lifetime if looked after, which is why spraying them is a good idea, as you essentially add a layer of protection from UV rays and maintain a brand-new look whilst saving huge amounts of money.
Our window spraying services can…
- Instantly revitalize old, tired-looking windows and enhance the appearance of your home
- Recondition or recolour your window frames
- Save money – spraying costs much less than replacement
- Make your existing windows last longer
- Protect your property from weather damage and sun exposure
- Match windows to another part of your property
How we do it:
- Clear any obstructions to make sure our team can work safely and make sure we have access to all windows
- Clean the windows with our specialist cleaner to remove any dirt or grime, ensuring the frames are free of debris
- Scotch the surface to allow the paint to adhere
- Mask off all areas not to be sprayed, including the openings, to ensure no paint accesses these areas
- Apply a preparatory product which de-greases the frames and ensures the paint bonds properly
- Application of grip coat is applied to make sure the surface is ideal for the main spray
- After the grip coat, the main coats are applied until the finish is perfect
- We then carefully demask all windows for the reveal of your transformation. This is always our favourite part to see the smile on customer's faces
At BespokeSprayUK, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality results. That’s why we only use the very best paints and products. Our spray paints are specially formulated to coat and adhere to your window frame to prevent any flaking or cracking whilst adding long-term protection. This delivers a smooth, clean-looking finish that will stand the test of time, offering you that brand-new look.
If you are curious about what this service might cost, feel free to message us along with some photos of your property, and we will get back to you with a free quote.