If you are out of love with the appearance of your doors and looking to rejuvenate them at a much lower cost than replacing them then look no further, BespokeSprayUK can re-spray uPVC, Composite and Aluminium doors which will protect your doors for years, give you a brand-new look and modernise your property.
We spray bi-fold and patio doors in any chosen colour.
Reasons you may want to spray paint your doors:
- Save money – Spraying is much cheaper than replacement.
- Increase the lifespan of your existing doors.
- Paint your uPVC doors to match another part of your property.
- Give your home that modern, stylish look you have been dreaming of.
- Long-lasting and high quality results: Enjoy vibrant colours that resist against fading, chipping, and peeling, keeping your doors looking stunning for years to come.
- Protect Your Doors For Years to Come.
- Stand out from the crowd by choosing a unique colour and designing your own style completely.
uPVC doors are greatly exposed to UV rays from the sun, so can go yellow and faded but this does not mean you have to replace them.
uPVC doors and windows should be an investment that should last a lifetime if looked after, which is why spraying them is a good idea, as you essentially add a layer of protection from UV rays and maintain a brand-new look with the option to change to any colour you want.
The paints we use to spray uPVC doors are specially formulated to bond to your doors and offer protection from the elements. This means it does not crack or flake like domestic paints.
How we do it:
- Clean the doors down with a specialist cleaner, ensuring the frames are free of debris
- Scotch the doors to remove any dirt and give a key to the surface for the bespoke paint to adhere to
- Mask and film off all surrounding areas to ensure paint only goes onto the door frame
- Apply a preparatory product which de-greases the frame and ensures the paint bonds properly
- Application of grip coat is applied to make sure the surface is ideal for the following top coats
- After the grip coat, the main coats are applied until the finish is perfect
- De-mask the doors to reveal your brand-new look.
When it comes to choosing a colour, the sky is the limit as we offer over 2,000 to choose from and can colour match.
Long-lasting and high quality results: Enjoy vibrant colours that resist against fading, chipping, and peeling, keeping your doors looking stunning for years to come.
Feel free to get in touch with some pictures of the quote intended for a free no, obligation quote.