Is your uPVC conservatory looking tired or out of date? Or maybe you just fancy something new looking with a fresh colour?
BespokeSprayUK can save you the expense and hassle of a new conservatory with our expert on-site spraying service, saving you a fortune with no disruption to your home.
BespokeSprayUK specialist spraying technicians are experienced in revitalising conservatories, orangeries, and sunrooms of all shapes and sizes. We use only the highest quality paint to spray your conservatory in any colour you choose. Making your home look as good as new at a fraction of the cost of replacement, saving you ££££
There are thousands of colours to choose from, including all of the BS range and RAL colour chart. We can also colour match offering you a unique and personalised approach to the transformation of your conservatory.
- Save money – spraying costs a fraction of the price of replacement
- Brighten up your home with a different colour
- Protect your uPVC conservatory from weather and UV exposure
- Extend the life of your existing conservatory
- Match the conservatory to another part of your property
- Enhance the appearance and curb appeal of your property
- Add value to your property
We only use the best paint products that are specially formulated to coat and adhere to your conservatory frames, giving you a long-lasting finish that looks brand-new
Our coatings also condition and protect your frames, extending their lifespan.
uPVC conservatories are greatly exposed to UV rays from the sun, so can yellow, but this does not mean you have to replace them. uPVC conservatories should be an investment that should last a lifetime if looked after, which is why spraying them is a good idea, as you essentially add a layer of protection from UV rays and maintain a brand-new look whilst saving huge amounts of money.
The process: How we do it
- We arrive on-site and assess the conservatory to carry out the best plan to access the roof panels safely and securely.
- Using our specialist products, we clean off all areas to remove any dirt/ debris from the frames.
- Mask off all parts not to be changed, including internal door frames, to ensure no overspray can reach these areas
- We then apply a preparatory cleaner which de-greases the frames and ensures the paint bonds properly.
- Firstly a mist coat is applied to make sure the surface is ready for the main spray.
- More generous coats are now applied until the surface is perfect.
- We de-mask all areas to reveal the transformation of your brand- new looking conservatory. This is always a joy to see how happy the customer is with their transformation.
Long-lasting and high quality results: Enjoy vibrant colours that resist against fading, chipping, and peeling, keeping your conservatory looking stunning for years to come.
If you are looking to get a price to see how much it would cost, send us a message with photos attached of the area, and we will be happy to send you back a free quote.